Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update

On a side note, it feels like it has been a while since I posted. Adam has been very busy with school. He is writing a paper just about every day now. Tonight, he has got to work on a presentation so I have to be quick on the computer. That is one of the reasons I haven't posted. Because of this, Adam has had to use the computer just about all of the time. Mom was also here over the weekend. She came on Thursday and left yesterday on Monday. We had a really good time with her. We stayed around here a lot (by choice). Saturday we did go to eat Mexican and took Grace. We went around to a few stores one day, looking for a few things for Grace. We also went to Target and Walmart while she was here. Sunday was church! Grace was loving all of her attention and love. I know it was hard for Mom (Grandma) to leave!

Grace went for her 6 month check up on Thursday morning. She looked great. She was a 16 1bs. 13 ounces. (I know she has gained even more since then. She is around 17 lbs now. She was 25 1/2 inches long. The doctor said she was in the 50th percentile for height and 60th% for weight (50% for head circumference). They wrote on our paper though that her height was in the 45th% and weight 65th%. I told Adam that I was afraid we were going to go in and they were going to say she was too big (LOL), and that we need to slow it down. But I was wrong, she said she was just fine!

Grace is doing much better on her sitting up. The only thing is that today she has started a little runny nose. It is clear and watery. I don't know if it is teething related. The doctor said she did see a little swelling in her gums but no tooth yet. She really wants something in her mouth all of the time. She doesn't have a fever but I think I will call the doctor just to make sure tomorrow.

I will have to get some video on here soon that we got that is funny of her. Here are some pictures from our "weekend" with Grandma.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! The pictures are too cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Is that not the prettiest little girl in the wholel wide world!!! I had a wonderful time spoiling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You

Grandma