On a different note, please pray for my brother and sister-in-law to be. My brother got laid off from his job yesterday and they are planning on getting married and they are really needing direction right now, etc. My brother, Greg, is in college majoring in education and he is also an electrician which he has been doing all of these years. He is planning on moving out of electrical/construction soon enough due to his education pursuits. He just needs direction on what to do next, as well as needs to be met!
On Wednesday, Grace received a package in the mail of two homemade onesies for Fall that my brother's fiance, Kelly had made for Grace. She is wearing one of them in these pictures...




Grace got some clothes from her little cousin Emily and Emily's cousin also. There was a cat/leopard outfit in some of the clothes. We decided to dress Grace up in this outfit for tonight. I don't know what we are going to do yet, we are going to see if there are any churches doing a fall festival tonight or something local in Jeffersontown maybe. I went ahead and tried this costume on her earlier today to make sure it would fit. Doesn't she look so funny!!!!!!



3 comments:
What a doll in her little pumpkin onesie!!!!!!!! She looks so cute in her little leopard suit too!!!
I Love you
Grandma
What a cutie-pie! I'm so glad you're all feeling better. I hope you guys have a great Halloween.
Love love love the pics of Grace. She is always so precious. That's a nice onesie your sister in law to be made. I wish I could do stuff like that.
Post a Comment