Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lesson Learned

I was spending some time today in my study that I am doing for the Thursday Morning Women's Bible Study at church. I was ready to get in The Word because we didn't go to church because of all of our sickness and because we didn't want to spread it or get worse. This study is on Faith. (Don't we all need a lesson on this!) It is called Walking By Faith: Lessons Learned in the Dark. (It was written by a lady who lost her sight when she was a teenager by a rare eye disease.) I just started it last week and it is already great! So it totally spoke to me today and especially with our circumstances lately. These are two verses that really "struck" me and I had to share.............

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever. -Psalm 30:11-12.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. -Colossians 3:15.

Lord, forgive me for failing in this area! - Holly

No comments: