Thursday, October 23, 2008
Sick House
Well, Grace has her first cold, which she seems to be getting over this morning, no runny nose yet! The bad news is that Holly woke up early this morning (2 or so) and has been sick in the bathroom all morning if you get my drift?! SO, I miss class today which is BAD because I only had one more day to miss and after this I don't have any. I don't want Grace at someone else's house and get their kids and family sick SO, pray that I don't get it too!!! Hopefully Holly just has a bug that will be over today, she has been asleep for an hour or so now. My main concern is that Grace doesn't get what Holly has! SO if I can stay well that will be way more likely. We also will miss Grace's friend Kendall's one year B-Day party. We were looking forward to going, but we sure don't want to spread the sickness around. We'll holler at yall later!!-Adam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon Holly!!! Daddy you are doing a great job taking care of your girls!!
Post a Comment