Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Read 'Em and Weep!

I hate to boast about my grades (not really), but I NEVER thought with all we had going on this past semester that I would pull off an all A semester. God is GOOD! This school is way more challenging than Mid-America, so for me to do this here is awesome. But it is only possible due to the Lord's power and grace in my life. He has empowered me with a wonderful wife and great people around me to help me in every aspect of life. This thing is cutting off my GPA so, term is 3.85, career is 3.8.

-Adam

Undergraduate
CourseTitleFinal GradeRepeatAttempted CreditsEarned CreditsGPA CreditsQuality Points
CE188SME: SURVEY IIA-0.500.500.502.00
HS201 ACHURCH HISTORY IA-3.003.003.0012.00
HU422 AGREAT BOOKS SEMINAR IIA--3.003.003.0011.10
MS101 AINTRO TO CHRISTIAN MISSNSA-3.003.003.0012.00
PH112 BWORLDVIEWS IIA--3.003.003.0011.10
Term Totals:12.5012.5012.5048.20
Career Totals:89.5089.5024.5093.20

1 comment:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Great job Daddy!!!!!!

Love you