Monday, June 30, 2008

Loving Life

I've been trying to get some video to post on the blog but our first video that we made was really too dark and the other video is too large of a video to upload. We are going to keep trying to get some video and I'll put it on here ASAP.

We had some friends over on Saturday night for a cook out (Evan, Leah, and Kendall). (You can see their blog on the sidebar.) Kendall is 8 months old and it is so entertaining to watch her because she is SO curious right now. She is constantly going from one thing to another exploring! Leah kept having to watch her constantly because she might get in to something that she don't need or hurt herself. She is crawling all over the place and pulling up! She is really cute. Leah was even keeping her from coming real close to Grace because she thought Kendall might accidentally hurt her. I wish I had some pictures from this. This just reminded me of what we will be experiencing with Grace soon enough!

All is well here! Grace is making more sounds all the time. ("Goo" sounds). One of the girls in the nursery yesterday said "she is such a talker"! LOL


Grace likes to look in the mirror and she spotted herself in this one!

Here's my cutie!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to show this because this shows Adam's personality! This is how I get my plate in the morning when he brings me breakfast. I have been eating a bagel with cinnamon and turkey bacon!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I just posted this long comment, and it didn't come through!

Oh well...I'm not retyping this time!!! Glad you got the videos to come through. I know your family loves seeing Grace in real time!