Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alert and Happy

I am posting some pics to show how Grace is really so alert now of her surroundings and is happy! She really enjoys watching toys, anything bright, things that move, likes looking in mirrors, likes watching Praise Baby, etc. She gets totally distracted by sights around her! Adam and I have also noticed she likes being kissed now and hugged/ cuddled! She will just smile when you kiss her on the cheek! Of course she is growing too. She is almost 10 1bs now! It was really sweet, when I got home from work she just cuddled up to me and started to go off to sleep with me in the recliner. Dad has been doing a wonderful job with her when I am gone!

We Love You Grace with all our heart and soul!

As you can see Grace is smiling at the rings hanging on her carrier

Daddy liked this because it was a closeup! LOL


You can see in these two pictures how Grace is mesmerized by watching Praise Baby- God of Wonders that her Grandma Cheryl bought her.

We had to take the toys off the front of the tray because looking at them are too distracting for her to be able to see the TV! LOL

No comments: