Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update

Adam and I took Grace to the Dr. today for a weight check. She weighed 6 lb 15 oz. Now just 2 ounces shy of her birth weight. The Doctor was happy with that and we don't go back until her 1 month checkup and it is scheduled on Monday May 12th. She is doing just fine.

We did have a little bump in the road last night from her sleeping. She couldn't seem to get satisfied nursing till about 3 am when she finally went to sleep for a few hours before waking again. At that point (around 3am) Adam and I was feeling kind of desperate and I asked Adam to go get some of the Johnson's bedtime lotion to try that to see if that would help. After I put that on she slept for 3 1/2 hrs. I felt like we are going to have to buy stock in that!!! Maybe just coincidence because she did nurse also before this but we've decided to start putting that lotion on her every night!!! LOL

We took our 1st walk with Grace yesterday evening. She seemed to really like it. She slept well during it. We used the canopy on the carrier in the stroller to shade her and block any wind. Mom and I also got out today and went to Walmart but Mom just went in and Grace and I sat in the car. We just went along for the ride to get out and Grace does like car rides and the weather has been so nice. I'm going to post a picture of proud Dad with Grace from our walk and some others.





No comments: