Monday, April 21, 2008

Making Strides

We had such a really good night with Grace last night. Can you believe we slept 71/2 to 8 hrs last night. Grace did sooo good. She is sleeping much better in her bassinet. At first she didn't want to sleep in there and we were having to put her in the bed with us in her sleep positioner. She was also real fussy at night at first and wanted to be held. Last night she would nurse and go right back off to sleep. It was wonderful! She has slept all night in her bassinet the past two nights. I am posting a picture of her in the bassinet for Aunt Carey since you bought it for us. The one where both of her hands are straight up in the air is precious because this is how she sleeps a lot of the time.

We also got to get pictures of her bath last night that we didn't get to get the other night. I believe I will not post them but she still didn't like it too much but it was also time for her feeding so she was probably ill from that too. I will also post a picture of her in her swing. She likes her swing and usually sleeps well in it. As you can see in the picture, she had slid down in it some.

I just got emails regarding our Sunday School class is going to be bringing meals to us starting tonight for 2 weeks. What a blessing!! I am looking forward to that and seeing everyone when they come. I tell you, God is SOOO good. He is amazingly providing for our family already!

It is suppose to be warm and pretty today and tomorrow. Adam, Mom and I are planning on getting out and taking a walk in the neighborhood with Grace as long as it warms up today and tomorrow. That will be nice! Here's some pics including one with PROUD Grandma Cheryl. - Holly






No comments: