Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 6 with Grace

People have been asking how Mommy is doing. Well, I am doing just fine. I have been sore but that has gotten better especially today. I get around just fine. As Adam has said the main thing is just adjusting to lack of sleep!! Although, each night has gotten better. Grace slept much better last night and I even had a nap this morning while Adam and Mom watched Grace. We are taking a nap when we can especially while Mom is here from Alabama and helping TREMENDOUSLY. She has been cooking, washing clothes, buying groceries, etc. etc. etc.

Grace is absolutely wonderful! Words cannot express the emotions that Adam and I have felt since her arrival. People say it is indescribable how you will feel about your child. And it TRULY is. I am SO thankful to the LORD for her and I know we are blessed because we are not guaranteed children and especially not a healthy one! When I look at her at times it just makes me cry because of the joy and gratefulness that I feel for her.

Grace also had her first bath last night. Adam got it all on video tape but I realized later that we only got one picture (which I am upset about) after the bath of her crying because she WASN'T happy especially by the end of the bath. At first she was okay but got tired of it real quick. We used some Johnson's bedtime products on her afterwards and I was just thinking maybe that was why she slept good last night. I guess enough rambling and I'm posting some pics. - Holly




2 comments:

Marti said...

Grace is so beautiful!! You're right Holly, we will be blessed by her being in this world. I can't wait to see her in person. Have fun Cheryl!!
Love to all,
Marti

Leah said...

Okay, I finally got to sit down and look at your blog. (It's only 12:00 a.m.) :) Anyway, she's SOOOO sweet!! I can't wait to hold and love on her again!!

PS. Evan might be a wierd-o, but not me. ha!