On Friday, Holly F. and I (with our girls) went Black Friday SHOPPING!! It was fun. We didn't get up super early, just when Grace got up we left. I got some really great deals for Christmas that I was very happy with.
On Saturday, we all put up the Christmas tree. Grace really got excited and actually helped this year, with the decorating. She just LOVED it! I let her put ornaments on the tree and of course they were all going in one spot :) So I was reminding her we have to move around the tree. You will see in the pics:) We listened to Christmas music and had great family time.
On Sunday, me, Adam, and Grace went out to eat with the Frasures and the Dunn's for lunch. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant in the Jefferson Mall Food Court. We walked around together as Adam was looking for a pair of sunglasses. (FYI- he got contacts so he needed non-prescription sunglasses). This was fun as the guys goofed on trying on different crazy sunglasses! We just love these two families!
It was a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Grace's ornaments all group together:)



No comments:
Post a Comment