Saturday, October 16, 2010

Change Of Plans.. Halloween Costume

As I had said in the last post, I had bought Grace a Cinderella costume. Well, that costume really WAS beautiful but I ended up taking it back. (I know, I know, I have been so wishy washy with this costume thing;) I decided to do this because she really is not even in to the real princess theme yet, still a little young. Lately, she likes for me to read her the Cinderella book and likes to look at the princesses but doesn't really understand it. She also looked to 'growny' to me in the costume. Like a little girl instead of a toddler:) so I decided for this year it would be better if she did some kind of cutesy costume and save the princess stuff for next year of the year after when she is REALLY in to that. SOOOO, we ended up swapping it for the Minnie Mouse costume! Grace really likes it and it is really cute. You will have to wait to see the pics..;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl I have been so wishy washy as well!!! It is crazy, I feel the same way about the princess thing, maybe next year!