quality time with Grace. Both Grace and us are 'soaking up' each other's attention. We went to Puzzle's Fun Dome one day after we got back because it was SOOO hot to play out side. We have spent some time out side too. Last Monday and Friday we went to the park by the house. On Friday, we decided last minute to have a picnic at the park. The weather was oddly milder that day and she LOVED the picnic and playing on the playground.
Sunday night, we had our Mission group/home group from our church over and I cooked dinner. Of course, Grace loved the company and our house was filled with kids.:)
This week, Adam started his new job at Charter Communications working Full Time so Grace and I went to Brown Park and saw the ducks, went on a walk, and played at the playground too. She liked going to the 'different' park and LOVED the ducks!!
Then, yesterday was Adam and I's 9TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY and we decided to take a trip to Shelbyville, KY to visit Claudia Sanders Restaurant (Colonel Sander's wife). We had heard good things about this place but had never been. It was SOOO good!! It is a large plantation looking house with great home cooking. Grace did fabulous too the whole evening. It was a great day!
Today, Grace and I made a trip to Kohl's to exchange some things of hers and we ended up picking out a new Dora GOWN for Grace. This is her first gown since she was a baby and she LOVES it! She picked out the Dora and has wanted to wear it every since! As you can see.. she is prancing around in it too...... I will leave you will this......



1 comment:
That's our little Dora doll!!! Nana will have to go shopping I guess??
Love You
Nana & PawPaw
Post a Comment