Last Saturday I went to a jewelry party for a friend Amy Helms, who is starting to sell Premier jewelry. Her and her husband have recently started the process of adopting a domestic child and she is going to sell jewelry to help raise the funds for the adoption. So, while Grace was napping this past Saturday, I was sure to go and help support them in their adoption. I am so happy for them and glad they have chosen adoption!!
Last night, our church started a new class called Mom 2 Mom. I am super excited about this too because it is a class for just us ladies who have so much in common and can share as 1 in our experiences. This is the first 'ladies' class I have been able to be a part of since moving to Highview. There is a ladies Bible Study at Fegenbush campus on Tues. but I have been unable to go on that day due to work. Last night, we all brought yummy finger foods and have a great time of fellowship and games as we kicked off this Semester. We had a great prayer time as well and we will be having some really great women speakers each week. Very thankful for this time...
As I am doing Mom 2 Mom, Adam is teaching Awana now on Wednesday nights (3rd-5th, I think). They also kicked off last night. Grace started Honeybees that is designed for 2 yr. olds. They have curriculum for them even with a lesson, craft, etc. etc. She brought home all kinds of neat stuff and she is suppose to practice learning a verse each week. She is doing Gen. 1:1 this week. Cool stuff, right!?! Of course, Grace loved it!!
This weekend, we are having some friends over to eat, play games, and hang out. It is Isaac and Holly Frasure and Brent and Jane Dunn. We just love both of these couples and can't wait to hang out with them this weekend. Both of those ladies are preggo with their first child so fun times for them too!!
We truly are blessed to have a wonderful church and beautiful friends to be surrounded by...
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment