Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Zimbabwe Ladies...

Last Thursday I went to a girls night with these special ladies... All of us are Highview ladies and were the ladies of our Mission Team to Zimbabwe. We go to 3 different campuses from our church so 3 out of 4 of us didn't know each other before our Mission trip meetings. We all went over to Sarah's new apartment and she cooked us dinner and we watched home videos of our trip and laughed, and shared our pictures, and our stories. Great food and it was a great time! I have grown to LOVE these ladies and we all have a special bond from the time we spent on the Africa trip together. We all have a heart for the nations and fell in love with the Tonga ladies and children that we spent SOOO much time with, while there.

I will forever remember our time together and I look forward to getting together with these ladies more. Until then, we will at least see each other at our combined Worship Services quarterly, that is at the Fegenbush campus THIS Sunday! So I am super excited about that! God Bless these special ladies...:)

No comments: