Grace has also been doing better on her naps and sleeping in general the last 2 days and nights. She still wakes up once during the night but has went back to sleep but she still wants us to stay with her until she goes to sleep. She acts scared to go to sleep on her own now. Hopefully, she will soon learn and trust being able to go to sleep on her own.
Yesterday, after her nap, we went for a walk through the neighborhood. We came home and our neighbors little boy was outside playing with his grandmother. Grace just HAD to go see him and play with him so we went over for just a bit. They chased each other around the yard and Grace just got so tickled at him. He was being very silly and hyper. He is around 3 1/2. I told my neighbor today, that we are DEFINITELY going to have to get our kiddos together more often to play!!
Last night, I experimented and improvised on our Supper. We didn't have everything I needed for a homemade pizza but I kind of made my own sauce and did different cheeses than normal. It ended up turning out very good and Grace gobbled it right up too. Which is always a plus!:) I think she liked it even more because she 'helped' me put the toppings on the pizza and other things. I LOVE my little helper!:)



1 comment:
Precious baby girl!!!!
We Love You!!!
Nana and PawPaw
Post a Comment