On Friday.. we stayed around the house mostly and it was Adam's Birthday!! I made him a chocolate cake (his favorite!!) and we had planned to go out on a date for his Birthday. Nana and Paw Paw took Grace out to Applebees and we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Adam's choice). We went to some shops and we were going to go bowling but there was an hour wait on a lane so Adam and I were like kids again and went into the arcade and played at the bowling alley. :0) We had SOO much fun! It was funny though because we were mostly amongst a bunch of 8-10 year old kids. We cashed in our tickets for some dum dum suckers and a toy bracelet for Grace!:)
Saturday I was invited to a Premier Jewelry party and I had told them I would come so Mom ended up coming with me because Grace was napping any way and we spent most of the afternoon doing that. Later that night we went to our new fave restaurant (Cheddar's). We had to wait for a while for a table so Grace was pretty tired by the time we got out of there.
They left on Sunday after lunch and Grace was back to reality. :) We had fun though..:)
Grace's new toys from the consignment sale an Abbey lego and a baby My Little Pony with bottle and it makes sounds when it eats. We also found those purple crocs at the sale.




2 comments:
How sweet!!!!! We had a wonderful time!!!!
We Love You
Nana & PawPaw
Love all the pics but especially the one with Grace and all the stuff animals!! She's so cute!
Love you GRACE!!
Aunt Carey
Post a Comment