Friday, July 24, 2009
Update
Well, we aren't going anywhere for a little vacation after all. We decided last night to not because I (Adam) would have to take off work which we can't afford, and because we just have too many other things going on. Plus Cheryl wouldn't get to spend much time with Grace if we were driving all weekend. So, anyway we are good. Grace is talking more and more. She began saying her version of Elmo today which sounded more like eelma. She is picking up on everything, I am learning you don't have to force things on her too much because she naturally picks up on them. She is a smart one! She must get that from her Momma, LOL. I just finished a summer term class and have a new semester in a couple of weeks. The best thing is I GRADUATE IN THE SPRING, can I get a WHOOP WHOOP. I've been working on this really since 2005 when we moved to Memphis and I am ready to get to seminary. God is good. Things are tight around here a lot but God always sees us through. I will be seeking some type of full time employment when I graduate and hopefully something will open up so I can make some more dough for us. We also have Holly's brother Greg and his fiance Kelly coming up next weekend. We are looking forward to them here! They will have a blast with Grace and we can't wait to see them ourselves, it has been a while. Maybe one day we can all live closer together! We'll get some more pictures up soon. See Y'all Later, Roll Tide!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment