Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Fun

Today Grace and I went to the zoo with 3 other Mom's and our children (ladies from Highview at Valley Station). I didn't feel like pulling out the camera so I didn't get any pics.. we just enjoyed our time with out the camera. It was a bit humid though... but a great time! Grace was very excited to be surrounded by all the children again!

Grace has been doing different little dances when music comes on. She first started 'bopping' her head to the music and now she waves her arms up and down and kind of bounces or twirls around. It is SOO hard though.. to get it on video. When I pull the camera out she stops! Go figure!:)

I am posting another video from the other day and for some reason it is blurry after uploading to you tube but I guess you can still see it. She is keeping us busy these days! In to EVERYTHING!:)

Yesterday we had our (almost) daily play time on the deck! She LOVES going out back and playing on the deck! Her pool is back on the deck and yesterday evening she kept wanting to play in the water. She puts water in her little pale and turns it up like it is a cup to drink the water and OF COURSE she gets WAY too much water in her mouth so she will start coughing. I have to stop her from doing this because she will keep on doing it! She was also slinging water out of the pool with a plastic shovel and then she got the idea that she could dip her head into the pool and get water. On 3.. she would put her head up and down and the third time she would go low enough for her head to dip into the water! She thought this was HILARIOUS! She kept doing it and I was afraid she was going to get water up her nose and stuff so I kept pulling her back but I couldn't help but laugh at our silly girl! I wish I had a video of that! Needless to say, by the time we came inside she was all wet so I took her out of her clothes and it was close to bath time so I got the idea to put her in one of MY 'smaller' shirts instead of dirtying any of her clothes. It was SO cute. It was a little gown on her. She liked it though!:) Kind of like playing dress up with momma's clothes!



Grace LOVES to wear buckets on her head.. don't ask me why?? But bows.. FORGET IT! She takes them out as soon as I put them in! :) I know it is probably just a phase!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You little stinker!!! You are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love you,

Nana