Friday, July 24, 2009

More Firsts and Fun with Our 'Buds'

A couple of weeks ago I bought Grace some sidewalk chalk because I thought it would be fun to see what she does with it and if she would really use it. She used it a little bit but really wanted to 'eat' it more than write with it! :) I kept having to pull the chalk away from her mouth! As Adam has said she is also saying more and more words! What sounds like-- "Elmo, Allie, Bud, Bye, Bye, Ball, Hey, Momma or Mom, Da Da, etc. etc." I am sure a lot more that we just don't understand!:)

Yesterday, Grace and I met our friends Rachel and Averi at Brown Park. We had fun with them and it was very good seeing them. Grace hasn't seen little Averi in a while since we moved churches. Her and Averi are the same age. Our baby girls got to get out of the stroller and see the ducks and then have soom time on the playground just playing... while us Moms got to talk. Averi is a little playground monkey. She amazed me how she climbs so well up the steps and goes down the slide and every thing.. like a pro! Grace needed some help! Grace has never really tried to climb much yet. Grace just enjoyed walking free around the area and picking up TRASH under the pavilion! Fun times though!





2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How sweet - Grace and her little friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Averi and I loved hanging out... lets do it again.... SOON!