Monday, June 1, 2009

'Year' Pics!

These are pics we took on our own of Grace yesterday at the Seminary. I have been wanting to get some 'year' pics of her every since she turned one year old and I really wanted some outdoor pics. We really couldn't pay for professional pics to be taken so I got the idea that we could take our own! I think they turned out pretty good considering I don't have a professional camera. I have been playing with them and editing them some and I will be doing more editing probably before getting any printed. I am posting them as a slide show so you can get a glimpse of what all we have done....

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty!!!!! You are precious!!

I Love you

Nana

The Petersen Family said...

Holly, you did a great job!!! Grace was looking too cute :)