On Saturday, our neighborhood was having a yard sale and we walked around and drove around to some yard sales. Adam and I have been looking for a chest of drawers or something like that to sit our T.V. on and other things in our bedroom. The one we have is caving in and I am afraid that one day it is going to collapse! We didn't find one. We will keep looking. I just don't want to spend a lot of money on something because we just need something that is decent that will serve it's purpose. We went to walmart later in the day and got Grace a swimming pool. I have been thinking that she needs one because I was sure she would love it.. and she did! I will post some pics and maybe a video later. On Saturday night we went out to Cheesecake Factory (we had a gift card that was from our Birthdays) and Mom was gracious enough to watch Grace. It was very nice and we got to eat outside and enjoy the weather and the dessert was FANTASTIC! We went to a few stores and just had a delightful evening!!:)
On Sunday, we went to church and Mom and Grace went home after church to put her down for a nap while we were able to go out with some really great friends from church and ate Mexican for lunch! It was a great time. Mom chose to do this and we are thankful for the time we had this weekend! Later that evening we all went to Target and Mom and I went to a few shops while Grace was napping. Then Monday morning... off to the airport to take Mom! :(


She kept wanting to EAT the crayons! Below, she was leaning her head back and she thought it was funny b/c she was mimicking her Daddy!:)








3 comments:
Glad to hear you guys had a great visit. Your mom needs to move there or visit more often....seems you and Adam had a great date!
Precious pics!!! 3 generations of girls!!!!!!! Love you Nana
She is growing so much!
Post a Comment