Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun Summer Times

Yesterday, I put Grace in her baby pool again. I decided to just let her wear a little swimmer, hence, that is why she has no clothes on!:) She also really likes to play on the deck! She finds little leaves and leaf stems, etc. and wants to eat them. I am constantly getting leaves out of her mouth when we are out there!:) She LOVES being outside! Posting a video at the end!

I am also posting a pic of her watching T.V. She has gotten to where she really likes T.V and esp. some of the cartoons and children's shows! She even loves Home Improvement (that Adam watches) and she will stand or sit right in from of the T.V and not move and watch these shows. She LOVES Sesame Street, Barney, Jack's Big Music Show, Blues Clues, etc. etc. As a matter of fact, we will have to turn the T.V. OFF some times to get her to play more!:)




Grace looking at her self in the oven!:)

Watching Sesame Street.. I couldn't even get her to turn around long enough to look at me she was so 'engulfed'!


Watching Home Improvement!






2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a precious granddaughter!!!

I Love you

Nana

Anonymous said...

She is so funny! Averi loves to find herself in the stove too! The picture of her watching home improvement is HILARIOUS!!!!