Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Walking!!!

Grace started walking halfway across the room on Sunday night. On Monday, she started turning around while walking (by herself) and going the other way. Every day she is doing more and more! Today she has went a lot further and is turning corners. I don't know if I should say YIPPEE or OH NO!!!! :)

In this video she is also making this new sound while making a 'fish' face. Such a weird sound but funny (it sounds even different on the video, it is better in person!:).

She said "bye, bye" the other day but her talking is more 'hit or miss'!:) I am posting other random pics from recently....

This first one was where Adam was being 'cute' and messing up her hair and we were getting a good laugh! Her hair is actually long enough now that it will get 'wild' some times!

This is one beautiful morning out on the deck recently and Grace LOVES watching Bud! She gets excited and just laughs at him..



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sweet and cute!!!!

I Love you

Nana

Anonymous said...

How great!! We need to get a date on the calendar to come up there soon....let's get started on that.