We took Grace to the Doctor on Monday and he said that she had a possible Upper Respiratory Infection and her ears looked a little congested and possibly getting infected so he went ahead and gave us a antibiotic to give her for 10 days. He also looked at the bump that she has had on her eye lid that is a blocked oil gland. He said to just continue to put a warm rag on it few times a day. By Monday afternoon, she was already better. Her fever only went up to almost 101 and then it hasn't been up since. I think her own body was really fighting all of that off! She has still had the congestion but it is better today. I haven't even had to use the saline drops in her nose or suction her nose today. So all is good!
I am looking forward to Adam getting off from work any minute now. We will be able to spend some time together finally tonight and some tomorrow. He has worked more this week and I feel like we are only seeing each other in "passing". I worked Mon. and Tues. and he has worked the rest of the week. He is also having to get ready for his Winter Term that is a class that lasts all day Monday through Friday next week. He has to do some reading to get ready for the class. After this, the next week starts Spring Semester! He is cutting back some this semester so I am happy about that. I think it will be good for everyone!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment