We have had a wonderful week this week. I am really enjoying Adam being out for winter break. We have had much more needed "family time" together. On New Year's Eve Adam got off early and we were able to go over to a friend's house (Garon and Laura) with some other couples to have snacks and desserts. We played some fun games and Adam and I had our first try of playing the "Wii". It was a lot of fun too and they had a lot of laughs watching us with our first attempt at it! LOL. We ended up leaving about 10 pm so Grace could get to bed. Adam and I watched the ball drop from home! :) I forgot to take my camera so no pictures. Grace did great though. We played some game where you roll a couple of small PIGS. It is a game of luck and you get points. For some reason when it was Adam and Garon's turn, Grace thought it was hillarious! She just giggled and giggled watching them! Don't know why??.. but it was really cute!
A lot has happened this past year for us in which we are very thankful! So many "firsts" that we have experienced! (Our lives have definitely changed forever with the addition of Grace :) We are also so thankful for our family and friends and for the relationships that we have formed and continue to form on this journey together!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment