With that, my Grandmother, Mother, Brother (Greg). and his Fiance (Kelly), came for this dedication. They came up on Friday and stayed till Monday. It was a very nice visit. This was much needed because we don't get to see all of them that often! We were very glad they got to come. They drove from Bethlehem, GA where my brother and Kelly live and it was a very long drive. I appreciate the long trip they took to be here and to see all of us! They all were just LOVING spending time with Grace. They were so amazed at how she has grown and what all she can do! They had a lot of fun playing with her and just watching her and making her laugh and smile, etc.
Saturday we went to Target and then later that day was the AL-LSU game. We were all geared up for that and had a lot of fun watching it together! ROLL TIDE! Grace was tired from all the action but did great! Sunday we had morning and evening church. Adam and I even got to show Greg, Kelly, and my Grandmother around Louisville while Grace stayed home with her Grandma (Nana, or whatever.... still trying to figure out a name for her) and napped.
I feel bad that we aren't closer to home for our family to see Grace because I know they want to be with her more! It makes me and probably them, cherish the time more when we are together though!








No comments:
Post a Comment