Grace started making this sound a lot this week. She makes a funny facial expression and movement with her mouth when she does it!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Blessed Family
Verse:
John 3:16; Jn 3:16; John 3
Keyword:
Salvation, Jesus, Gospel
With Operators:
AND, OR, NOT, “ ”
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! She is getting to be such a big girl! I can't wait to get Uncle Greg in here to hear that! I think she might be getting ready to say "Da-Da" or maybe she is getting ready for the Iron Bowl to yell----ROLL TIDE!!! How is her crawling going? We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you soon!
Just listen to those sweet little sounds!!! Looks like she is going to be a big talker. Wonder where she gets that????????? You are so precious and I love you and miss you!!
Grandma (Nana) or whatever you want to call me
hahaha She's trying to talk. Love it.
I'm assuming you mean she gets it from her Grandma Cheryl!!- Adam
Yes me and others!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment