Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happenings and Thanksgiving

As for the last my last post. Things have changed. The dog house heater ended up not working so well in the cold weather. Also, Bud didn't want to seem to get in his house with the door flaps on his dog house. So we ended up sending the heater back for a refund and went to Walmart and got a much cheaper space heater and we just put Bud in the garage with the space heater at night or whenever it is real cold. It is working very well. We have done this for days now!

Adam's sister (Carey), brother-in-law (Brandon) and our nephew Kyle is here for Thanksgiving. They got here today and they will have to leave tomorrow some time. We had Thanksgiving lunch. Believe it or not, I cooked Thanksgiving! I even made dressing with gravy, etc. etc. Carey and Brandon paid for a HoneyBaked Ham but I did the rest of the meal and a couple of desserts. I chose to do this! Carey brought some desserts too! I really do like to cook but don't do it as often as I would like because of the cost of groceries and with it being just Adam and I eating the food. Also, you know, this was Grace's FIRST Thanksgiving! She even had her Thanksgiving meal. She had turkey with green beans (mixed baby food) and banana pudding baby food! She seemed to really enjoy it!! I will have to post some pics.

Thanksgiving Dinner!

Grace just woke up here

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Look at our precious little Grace enjoying her Thanksgiving meal! We have an extra blessing this Thanksgiving with Grace. Thank you Lord for giving her to us!!!

I Love you
Grandma