Adam and I decided at the last minute to go to the
Gaslight Festival Parade that occurs annually in our town of Jeffersontown on the southeast side of Louisville. This year we where both off and we decided to go when we realized the parade was last night. We also decided to call some friends of ours from church that live real close to us in Jeffersontown (Danny, Angie, and their girls). Angie ended up meeting us at our house and then we followed her because they go every year and they usually sit in front of Jeffersontown Baptist Church where they use to go to church. It started off pretty hot and the sun was beating down but it soon went behind the trees and we all found a great spot on a hill in the grass to sit where we could see the parade real well. Grace really enjoyed it, despite the fact that she had not had an afternoon nap and was very tired. She sat and watched the entire parade! She loves being outside anyways, and really enjoyed watching all the people in the parade and even the ones just around us watching the parade. I know she also enjoyed taking in all of the sounds and smells. Here are some pics from our fun-filled evening of memory making!

This is Danny & Angie & 2 of their girls. You can't see their youngest, she is in Danny's Dad's lap. His parents are sitting by them.

I am told these guys are in the parade every year

These two are of Grace earlier that day. Don't you like her shoes!


In most of the pictures Grace is too busy watching the parade to look at the camera! LOL

2 comments:
I love her pink shoes! I wore pink shoes in our wedding with my wedding dress.
=) Fun times!
Post a Comment