We are all great. Many people are still without power in the area around us. For those that don't know we had a terrible wind storm that was a remnant from Ike that hit the Louisville area on Sunday afternoon. It blew down MANY trees. Alot of damage from trees landing on cars and houses, etc. Grocery stores, business, schools, and daycares, etc. have been closed this week due to no power. Adam is out of school all week. Some friends of ours from church (Evan, Leah, and Kendall) still don't have power and they are coming over now to stay the night and they are going to wash some clothes and we are going to cook some meat that they need to use since they have no freezer. We managed just fine. We mainly missed the refrigerator the most. It was just so hard to keep everything cold and it was about impossible to find ice at first. But we did find some Monday morning.
As for Grace. I have been trying to upload a video of her eating her first vegetable (carrots) from the other day. It keeps having problems loading and I was trying for the second time this evening and I believe it has failed again. I will have to work on that more tomorrow maybe. It is a little longer than some of our videos so that may be why (3 minutes). Grace also turned 5 months old last Friday. I will have to post more later on what she is doing. I'll post some pics for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment