Monday, September 8, 2008

Football Social

Adam and I decided to invite everyone over to our house from our Adult Bible Fellowship at church for a football social on Saturday night. It started with us going to invite Evan, Leah, and Kendall and we were going to get pay-per-view of College Gameday so that we could watch AL and the Arkansas game. (They are AR fans). We decided to go ahead and invite everyone at the last minute and about 4 couples plus children were able to come. I made spaghetti, and someone brought salad, dessert, drinks, garlic bread, and I bought just some chips and salsa to snack on before we ate. We had two T.V.'s set up in here so that both games could be watched because both of the games came on at 7pm our time. We had a really good time. Grace ended up sleeping most of the time. She was getting tired before they got here and then when some of them got here she entertained them for a while by laughing and smiling at them and then she ate and went down for a nap before we started eating and she slept the whole rest of the time. Everyone left by half time since it was late and with kids, and church in the morning. We had a really good time. I made a few pictures of us except I didn't get the camera out till after one of the couples left because I forgot and Grace was asleep at this time so the pictures I am posting are of her before everyone got here that day.


Oh, this first picture she is showing you how she likes to stand now and she can hold her weight standing for a while on your lap or hard surface.



As you can see, we had some Auburn friends over in the orange. (Yuck!) They are from Gulf Shores, AL.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Kendall is cracking me up with her fist in her mouth and her big eyes! That is so funny! Thanks for having us over. So fun!

Laura Ashley said...

Love the pics! We had so much fun. Thanks again for inviting us.