Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Power IS on!!!!!!

We had been without power from Sunday morning to this morning besides a 2 hour window when we had power yesterday and then it went off, what a tease!!! There are still 300,000 in KY with no power and 800,000 in OH. Plus with all the damage in TX, we can consider ourselves blessed and spared. We do have perfect weather for this to happen, it has been in the mid 70's during the day and cooler at night. We did have some siding come off and some is loose, if I can get a ladder high enough I can fix it myself so I won't have to pay somebody. It is the last row next to the roof (second story) so it is HIGH! Anyway, we'll get some new stuff on here soon. I've been busy just trying to keep food and diapers and such in stock! Grace is great, she is now eating carrots and oatmeal cereal, many new food adventures to come!!!

Adam

No comments: