Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grace turned 4!!!!

Grace turned 4 last Thursday! The way our work schedules fell and our friends schedules, I decided having her party on her actual Birthday would be best. Many people just wouldn't be available on the weekend, including Adam.

Grace chose a Hello Kitty Birthday party. We invited her usual close friends Abby and Isaac and then Kendall and Arden, but we also decided to invite all the kids from her class at church. She loves them too! I invited them, thinking that maybe 2 of the kids from church would come and instead they all but 3 didn't come!! It was great! We ended up with 10 kids and 10 adults here that night. I did a pork for barb-que sandwiches and baked beans, and chips for everyone. I bought the cake at Ambrosia Bakery that did a wonderful job!

The kids played indoors and outdoors on the playground for a bit. Her bedroom truly looked like a tornado had come through it! :) During presents, it was so funny... the kids all wanted Grace to open up "their's" first and tell Grace how great it is. They're all so cute!! :) We are truly blessed!










While we sang Happy Birthday to her.. she couldn't take her eyes off her Daddy. She just looked at him with the biggest smile. It was very sweet! :)





The next few were after the party.. you can tell we're tired :)




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Prettiest 4 year old I know!!

Happy you had a great birthday party!! Wish I could have been there too! Glad everyone could come celebrate with you.

Love you!

Nana/Mimi