Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Latest Preschool Happenings
I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've updated. We had colds and the stomach virus over the past month but have also had some fun things happen over the last month!! :) I'm gonna try to get caught up on my post today..
Have I told you all that we LOVE Grace's preschool?!? Everything about it! They had a Water Day for the kids about a couple weeks ago. They all wore their swimsuits to school and Grace's class had a picnic lunch after the water time in the courtyard and topped it off with watermelon and popsicles. The kids had a blast!! Thankfully, I was able to take a early lunch break and go see her play in the water and have fun with her friends on this special day! :)
This next picture is Grace and you can see her teacher, Ms. Ballard in front of her
They also had a field trip to Coleman Mines and dug for Crystals at these mines. Daddy got to go with Grace on this field trip.
Then they had their Gymnastic's Program for the year to show what they've learned. They all got medals and awards. Grace got the Award for 'Super Splits' they said she had great flexibility and does great on her splits. LOL Adam and I both got to go to this. We were very proud of her. They were all so cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Browns
Search the Bible
Verse:
John 3:16; Jn 3:16; John 3
Keyword:
Salvation, Jesus, Gospel
With Operators:
AND, OR, NOT, “ ”
Cool Sites
Grace and Hope
God's Precious Gifts
Good News
Alabama Football
Blogs I Visit
- Kisses from Katie (Uganda)
- The Jenkins Family
- The Strange Family
- The Parrott Family
- The Likes Family
- Kristi Parlier
- Sarah Haygood
- The Burchfields
- The Reeves Family
- The Bowmans
- The Roberts Family
- The Petersen Family
- The Stallworth's
- The Yates Family
- The Yankey Family
- The Chatraw Family
- The Miersma Family
- Christy and Family
- Knight Family
- Evan, Leah, and Kendall
- Grace, Hope and Joy
- The Making of Divinity
Roll Tide Roll
About Me
Powered by Blogger.




1 comment:
We are soooo proud of you Grace!! You are so cute with all your friends and did so good with your gymnastics!!
You have a wonderful teacher and school!!
We Love You!!
Nana and PawPaw
Post a Comment