Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Birthday AND Easter!!

My Birthday happen to fall on Easter this year. It was a special day! We got up and gave Grace's Easter basket to her. Of course, she was all smiles. They then gave me my B'day present. They got me a Hello Kitty phone cover :), Building 429 CD, I tunes gift card, and some money.

We got ready for church. I have recently been teaching the kids class on Sundays until they can find someone else so I knew Easter Sunday would be a big day and it was! We went out to Olive Garden for lunch and then just a restful afternoon and church that night. Grace did all her egg hunting the day before. We did go through her resurrection eggs one by one and go through the story with her which was great for all of us.





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Grace you are beautiful in your Easter dress and so is Momma!! Happy you had a great Easter and Momma had a wonderful birthday!!

Love you all!!

Nana