Saturday, December 17, 2011

Imagination is a wonderful thing!

I've just loved watching Grace's imagination run wild. I have been busy today getting everything ready for us to go to AL after church tomorrow till Friday. Grace's has played by herself must of the day because Daddy is working too.

She has this Bear that she just loves that Adam got for her not too long ago at Lifeway. She has been carrying it around and being a little Mommy/ teacher to him all morning. I overheard her telling him all kinds of things. He had to go to time out at one point, and she even went and sat him on the potty to use the bathroom and helped him wipe! :) (I took this picture fast before she could catch me getting a pic so that's why it's dark)



Next she is teaching him to flush the toilet..


and wash your hands!!...


She's also been coloring, and drawing her letters a lot this morning. We are AMAZED at how much she has learned now with her letters! She can recognize just about every single letter on a paper and can now WRITE HER NAME!!! She did it today for the first time really well. She drew the letters all together. If she can see the letters drawn for her she can draw just about all of them. Her counting is much improved.

I'm one proud Momma!!..



So then she had to teach Bear how to draw.. and she left him with the marker and eraser to draw away.. :)



She really is growing up!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are soooo smart Grace!!

Love you!!

Nana and PawPaw