Anyways, they had a Christmas Program for the kids this past Wednesday and then a Christmas class Party yesterday. Adam went to the Program on Wed. because I had to work. They sang some songs and as you can see they were all little angels.. literally! :)
Yesterday, Adam and I were both blessed to be able to go to the class Christmas Party. They had a cake for Jesus and we all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. Then they made Christmas ornaments and they played Pin the Nose on Rudolph! Grace did so great with that game. She put the nose at the perfect spot blindfolded! Then they all opened presents from Ms. Ballard, their teacher. Her gifts were in this HUMONGOUS stocking...
The little girl beside her with glasses is Emilee. She is one of Grace's best friends!! She just LOVES her!
Just for good measure..



1 comment:
What a precious little angel you are Grace!!!
Love all the pics and yes I was impressed with your school too!!
Love you!
Nana and PawPaw
Post a Comment