We did take some time last Friday night for a cook out at John and Crystals with their family, Paul and Amber and family, and Liberty and Kallie. It was SOOO much fun. We laughed just about the entire night. They are so much fun! The kids had a blast too playing together!
I started hospital orientation on Monday which has also included computer training for the rest of this week through Thursday. I am really impressed with this hospital I am going to be at. It is a Catholic Hospital and I am amazed at how serious they are that our hospital is a "ministry"!! They put a gigantic focus on that and start every day with prayer. Included on the units they pray before starting the shift. Pretty awesome!
Their computer system is pretty amazing. They are just about completely computerized in EVERY aspect of and it's all integrated. It is pretty neat but also TONS to learn!!:) It does feel good to work again and earn some money!
Grace turns 3 on Tuesday. We aren't going to AL till the end of May so we had decided to do something small for her here and we will celebrate late in May with the family. Due to our schedules, we have decided to have it this Saturday at 6pm with some friends from church. We are going to have some of a princess theme and I am making cupcakes. Can't wait. It's gonna be great!
Grace has become quiet the photographer lately.. here some of her photography!! ha! ha!



1 comment:
What a pretty little Grace!!!!
Yes she took some great pics with Nana's camera when I was there. Who knows - she may just be a photographer??
Wish we could be there for your party but will just have to wait until the end of May when you come to Bama.
I Love you!!!!
Nana
Post a Comment