We had a lot of fun with them, as always, and it was a first to fly a kite with Adam and Grace. Grace had so much fun! I am putting a video on here of us kite flying.. don't mind me in the video.. Ha! (silly Momma), I just wanted you to see how much fun Grace had:)
Around the house:
Adam has started his orientation at Lifeway this week. His schedule has picked up with school, church, and Lifeway but he is adjusting well. I start my job at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital on April 4th. We are really getting exciting about what is going on at our church. We have had some visitors the last few weeks that have come back and lots of things happening. Adam also found and ordered the curriculum for the Wednesday night program we are starting for the kids. As for the youth, I told Adam that I unexpectedly have already developed a love and interest for these kids (youth). We've also had some visitors in youth already.. so it's been fun!
This past Sunday night, we started a new thing at the church. Instead of having a full Sunday night service (like before), we are going out into the neighborhoods to witness, pass out tracts, invite to church, Egghunt, etc. etc.
We are also getting to know people in the community that are a asset in Ministry. Adam and John had lunch with a guy that works with troubled youth in the area. On Wednesday, Crystal and I had lunch with the Central Baptist Association Missionary's wife as well as another lady that has been in the ministry with her husband for a long time (and she's a teacher at a local Christian school) and another Pastor's wife in the area. It was very good to get to know them and I know they will be a huge help with advice, etc. etc. The two older lady's were kind of like "ministry Mom's" to us. A very sweet and re-assuring meeting!!
As for Grace:
At home, our neighbors have had her Grand-kids this week and Windsor is the same age as Grace and Max is 5. Grace has had so much fun playing with the kids. Grace is also loving to sing more and more each day. Just wait........... I am attaching a video of proof that my hubby may make my daughter a little "hick". Ha! Ha! He taught her this song, that I had never even heard, but it's pretty funny to hear her sing it;)



1 comment:
What beautiful singing Grace!!!! Even if it is country!!!
Know you are having so much fun with your friends!
Loved your kite flying too!!
I Love You!!!
Nana
Post a Comment