Sunday, April 17, 2011

3rd B'day 'Fit for a Princess!'

Grace turned 3yrs old this past Tuesday. We celebrated last Friday evening with some new friends that we've met from church. Our little princess had a princess themed party:) She is really ALL girl and has lately, REALLY gotten into all the princess stories and some of the movies that she's seen. She LOVES dressing up with jewelry and all and prances around saying.. "I'm a princess, I'm a princess!!"........ So it was only fitting!

We used the gym at our church and had pizza, I made cupcakes, and we just let the kids run around and play. Grace had so much fun and was blessed with some gifts from our friends!!:) We are already SOOO thankful for a great group of friends we have here and Grace loves her little friends too:) John and Crystal was there with Josiah, and his little baby sister, Zoe. Paul and Amber brought Isaac, and Abby. And then, Liberty and Kallie joined us also...

















1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful little 3 year old Princess!!!

We Love You!!!!

Nana and PawPaw