Friday, May 21, 2010

How We Are Spending A Lot of Days...

This year Grace is old enough now that she can play with the neighborhood kids. We are very blessed to have wonderful neighbors and we also live on a dead end street so it is great for the kids to get out and play. We have 8 kids about 5 and under. Most are about 2-4 years old. Grace ADORES one of our next door neighbor's little boys, Andrew. She talks about him ALL the time and every time she goes outside she is looking for especially him! :o) She LIGHTS UP when she sees him and hollers for him... ANDREWWWW! Andrew likes Grace too and is so sweet to her. They are all very cute together and have so much fun! A few of them have motorized jeeps and they ride them all the time as well as all their riding toys. I enjoy spending time with all the Mom's too!

I finally got a couple of pictures today but only of a few of them, the others had went inside for lunch...



Grace riding the jeep with her favorite.. Andrew, and Sofie who is a friend of theirs from church that was just visiting. She was very sweet too!

Grace and Mattie.. Andrew's little brother..

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute little friends you have Grace!!! I know you love playing with them.

I Love You!!

Nana