Adam was combing her hair after bath the other night when I was working and got come pics of all her curls:).....
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Curly!!
Grace's new name lately is 'Curly'. :) As her hair is growing some it has been getting curlier and curlier! That is another thing she gets from her Daddy's side of the family. We think her curls are very cute!:)
Adam was combing her hair after bath the other night when I was working and got come pics of all her curls:).....

Adam was combing her hair after bath the other night when I was working and got come pics of all her curls:).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
dont comb those curls out!! put a clip in to hold her bangs back and let those curls show! they are cute!
Thanks! We think they are cute too. When her hair dries it seems to straighten out or when you just comb them to make sure there is no tangles they will straighten. I will have to play with her hair and see....!?
Holly
Post a Comment