Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun in the Sun in late Spring..

Adam and I took Grace to Tom Sawyer State Park this past Saturday. It was crowded including the play area so we spent time walking around the park. Grace's favorite part.. picking up rocks and sticks and writing in the dirt with the sticks.





Today we went to the zoo with my neighbor and her two boys. She had invited us to come and we finally went today. We walked around and saw the bigger animals and then our plan was to go to the splash park. It was VERY hot and I was actually looking forward to it because I knew Grace could stand to be cooled off and I wouldn't mind to be splashed a little too while with her!:) Well... she didn't like it. She started crying when the water splashed her. Staci's (my neighbor) youngest boy doesn't like the splash park either. Andrew LOVES it! So me, Staci, Grace, and Matti sat in the shade while Andrew played in the water. :) Before we left we had to ride the carousel. Andrew and Matti love it. Can you believe this was Grace FIRST time to ride on a carousel?!! She did really good. She was such a big girl. She got scared a couple of times when the horse went up high and she realized how far up she was but I held on to her and I think she was proud!:) She kept giggling at Andrew because he was acting silly. It was fun!!


Grace's best boy bud!!... Andrew:)

The Splash Park.....

Grace and Matti in the shade :)

Riding the carousel..

Staci (Matti was sitting with her in the front) and Andrew.. riding in front of us...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad ya'll had fun!!! Maybe next time Grace will like the splash park!!

I Love You!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up with her hair back in the clip with curls!
I am sure she will come around to enjoying the water and splash park more!!