We are very excited that the college football season is here! Last year Grace wasn't quiet as playful/ aware during football season. It is really fun to see Grace feed off our energy and to even give a cheer for Alabama football. She just sees us having fun! As the first day of football season started, Adam got Grace out of the bed and right into some team clothes for the BIG day! :) I was sleeping because I had worked the night before but Grace was ready to 'go'. Later when I got up I played around with her clothes and even put on a little second hand Alabama cheer outfit that her Nana got for her. So cute!!:) Grace was also LOVING our AL pom poms. I am posting a video of this too.
What can we say... we LOVE AL football! ROLL TIDE!


3 comments:
That is too cute!
What a cute little Bama fan!!!!!!
I Love you
Nana
Ive got to get Averi some more Auburn outfits so she can cheer against Grace!lol, as ugly as graces outfits are she still looks beyond adorable... miss you guys!
Post a Comment