Saturday, September 12, 2009

17 Months Old TODAY!!??

It is so hard to believe that our little bitty baby is 17 months old today! I think back to the earliest days to even when we were in the hospital and the overwhelming joy, thankfulness, and the AWE that I felt of our amazing creator God when I first saw Grace. I remember being so thankful to God that He had entrusted Adam and I with this precious little baby and thankful that she was healthy and I knew we were TOTALLY BLESSED!




As the days followed our precious little baby has blossomed into a bundle of pure joy with a very laid back, yet fun-loving personality!....


At 6 months.....



At 12 Months....



And now... 17 months...







Thank You God for our sweet Grace!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How precious!!! Yes, thank you God for our precious little Grace. She is such a joy and blessing to all who know her!!!

John Graves said...

You have a truly amazing family Adam. Your daughter is out of this world cute! glad to see you guys doing so well.