We are leaving in the morning for Alabama! We will be staying at the Brown's and we are very excited about seeing the family and also catching up with some friends this weekend! We will be there till Tuesday so we will have a long weekend there! We are also very excited about seeing our nephew Vann (who we haven't seen since he was a couple weeks old and now he is 5 1/2 months old!!!
I am also very happy to see my friend Laura who I haven't seen in 6-8 YEARS! We are going to lunch on Saturday and I am going to get to meet her 3 kids for the FIRST time with the exception of her first son Cole when he was just born! We will also get to go to our 'old' church and see a lot of our friends and probably out to lunch with some of them! Adam is also teaching the college Sunday school class this Sunday morning!
Feeling excited and grateful!!....
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment