Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recuperating

As you all probably know our whole house has been sick. Grace came down with a cold when she was teething last week and developed a ear infection. She is doing MUCH better now and is back to her "old self" again! She has definitely got at least one tooth coming through on the top that you can see and feel but there may be more. She is LOVING to "cruise" all over the place. She is standing more and more and wants to take steps holding on to things. Anything she can get her hands on she will use as a guide to hold on to while she takes steps. She gets so excited when she gets to going fast!:)

I also came down with the sickness and ended up with bronchitis and Adam also still has the remnants of what was probably a virus. We are all doing better now! Just the left over congestion and stuff...

Today, I am going to take Grace to a Birthday party for Averi who turned 1 year old recently also! Grace and Averi are in the same baby room at church and are little play 'buds' :) Her parents are friends of ours also so I am looking forward to this. This will be Grace's first Birthday party that she will be going to.. (the last one (Kendall's)- she was sick and we couldn't go)! FUN!


These are from today in the little red dress. Don't know what this face is all about!:)


This was from last week. This is actually a good one considering how bad she felt at this time:(

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are all feeling better!!!!

I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I am glad you are all feeling better. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Christy said...

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better! Grace looks so cute in that dress.

Anonymous said...

I love that little red dress! I am so glad you all felt better and were able to come to Averi's bday party, it is so fun to watch them really begin to interact with each other and to get to visit with you!