Thursday, April 16, 2009
Our New Nephew -- Vann
When we went to AL this past weekend we were able to get to see our new nephew Vann for the first time! What a blessing he is. (This is Adam's sister's new baby). I look at him and I am just overcome with emotion because I think about what a gift he was to his Momma and Daddy. You see, it was a LONG time of wait for his arrival! His Momma and Daddy had been wanting to have a baby for about 10 YEARS. After a lot of things, the Lord blessed them with there wish! I know that must have been a WONDERFUL day, the first time they got to see little Vann! He is truly precious!!! He is doing so well and so far.., is a wonderful baby!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How precious is little Vann!! Any thoughts about a little brother for Grace???????????
Post a Comment