Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Great Weekend

The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Friday and Saturday and lately Grace and I have been able to get out more too and go for walks. Grace really LOVES it outside and gets real excited when I take her out. (She is like her Momma) With the warm weather she has been able to wear more of those summer/ springtime clothes that she got for her B'day! On Saturday Adam and I worked outside in the yard while Grace was napping and then we brought her out to the back deck and put her in the pack-n-play and let her play and watch Bud (our big dog) run around. (She thinks Bud is hilarious to watch him!:) Adam and I sat at the table and ate lunch out there with her. It was so nice!

(Digressing,) On Friday, Grace and I were able to go on another walk through the neighborhood while Daddy was working. Later that evening, I went to a friends (Laura G.'s) for a girl's night out. Adam stayed home with Grace and worked on homework and I went and had a GREAT time with the girls. We had planned on playing games or something but we ended up chatting, laughing, and eating the whole time! It was so much fun! I truly thank God for the friendship I have found here!

This was Grace before church today in this dress that was lended to us. She looked so pretty!

Grace in her summer dress on Saturday

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a pretty little girl you are Grace!!!!

I Love You

Nana

Anonymous said...

I just love her holly she is always so happy! What beautiful daughters we have been blessed with!